Water Damage: Commercial Basement Flooding Restoration & Clean Up
During water emergencies, basements, the lowest point in a structural building, are usually the first to flood. Water intrusions can occur in commercial properties and businesses from sources inside and outside the structure. This water damage can impact the basement, its contents, and your ability to continue daily activities in your commercial property or business.
We will do whatever is necessary to get your flooded basement back to its pre-loss condition, and to get your company back to an operational level. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in water damage restoration is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality. We can act as a liaison for you between the water damage loss event and all relevant stakeholders.
ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to commercial water damage restoration, clean up, and structural repairs. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like betterments and improvements, contents liability, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Water Damage Restoration Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from a flooded basement. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 for your commercial basement flooding restoration and clean up needs.
Noteworthy Commercial Basement Flooding Terms
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Excessive rain or snowmelt can oversaturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and cracks.
- Quick Tip: If you do not have sump pumps, install some to relieve the hydrostatic pressure. If you already do, look to add more, or install higher capacity ones.
- Waterproofing Systems
- Without a proper waterproofing system in the basement, water will gather in the lower level with no way to escape. It is important to implant a waterproofing system in your commercial property or business to prevent basement flooding.
- Some factors to consider when choosing a system that’s right for you:
- The company belongs to Better Business Bureau
- They have longevity in the industry under the same company name
- They are historically reviewed as doing quality workmanship
Commercial Basement Flooding Restoration and Clean Up: Full Services
ServiceMaster by Singer always customizes our approach to meet our customers’ needs depending effectively and efficiently on their situation. We have various water damage restoration and clean up services to help you, including:
- Mold Testing and Removal
- Flooded basements and severe water damage often cause mold damage if not properly dried in a timely manner. Mold can grow on your furniture, carpet, walls, belongings, and structural pieces before you are aware of the issue. ServiceMaster by Singer is professional and experienced in removing mold growth in your commercial properties and businesses.
- Content Packing and Restoration
- After ServiceMaster by Singer removes the basement floodwaters, we can document the damaged items and transport the salvageable items to our facility for restoration. Whenever you have a water emergency, time is of the essence to mitigate the loss of property items. We offer restoration services for documents, electronics, furniture, art, and more.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Basement Flooding Restoration & Clean Up Services
Our Basement Flooding Specialists have the expertise and equipment to help you recover from commercial basement flooding. We are here to make things easier for you when dealing with water damage. Contact us or call 1-855-574-6437 to get an immediate response to your commercial basement flooding restoration and clean up needs.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of a future flooded basement.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of a basement flooding:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.