Computer & Electronics Restoration
Specialty Services: Commercial Electronic Restoration
After a disastrous situation, electronic items in your commercial property or business can experience extensive damage. These items are not built to withstand the extremity of water, smoke, fire, or storm damage that can occur. You will always find yourself dealing with many issues and extensive damage after a disaster but recovering electronics does not have to be a problem you face alone.
You cannot see the hidden damage that acidic particulate can have on the internal operating components of electronics from smoke or fire damage. If water directly affects electronic equipment or high prolonged humidity can affect the internal operating components. ServiceMaster by Singer is always aware of minimizing your company’s down time. This service can even be provided on site to reduce the length of time your operation would be affected.
ServiceMaster by Singer provides full-service restoration and clean up services, including commercial electronic restoration. We understand how valuable electronics can be to your business or property. If computers, laptops, and other critical electronics are salvageable, we are there to help. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Electronics Restoration Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from a disaster to your information technology infrastructure. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 for your commercial electronics restoration needs.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future electronics damage.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of electronics damage:
- Do you have your company’s files backed up in the cloud or on backup servers/drives?
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.