In Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, and the surrounding areas, storm damage can greatly affect your commercial property or business. Natural disasters, such as floods, hurricanes, severe thunderstorms, tropical depressions, and winter storms can cause overwhelming structural damage in this geographic location. Damage can range from debris, water damage, roof leaks, to complete reconstruction of a property.
ServiceMaster by Singer is available to help you with any level of storm damage. Our Storm Damage Specialists are professional, reliable, and efficient and will return your property to you in top condition. We will do whatever is necessary to get your storm-damaged commercial property back to its pre-loss condition, and to get your company back to an operational level. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in storm damage restoration is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality. We can act as a liaison for you between the storm damage and all relevant stakeholders.
Storm Damage: Seasons And Their Impact
- In the Mid-Atlantic region, spring can bring severe weather of flooding from heavy rains or tornadoes.
- With extreme heat, severe thunderstorms are common in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Wilmington, and surrounding areas in the summer season. When humidity and heat are high, and lower temperatures come in, be prepared for a possible severe storm. The air can no longer hold that amount of moisture at lower temperatures (15 degrees or more temperature difference). These storms can be severe with a large amount of water precipitation in a short period.
- o Hurricane season begins in June; however, hurricanes and tropical storms almost always affect our region from August to October.Learn how to prepare for a hurricane.
- In our area, winters are notoriously unpredictable. We prepare for any cold spells, hail damage, and heavy snowstorms. Learn how to prepare for a severe winter storm. In our area when the weather gets to 5 degrees or lower, there are many pipes that freeze. If you know you have pipes where this occurs, you need to insulate those walls or leave water running to prevent the pipes from breaking.
Contact Our Experts For Storm Damage Services
No matter the season or level of storm damage, ServiceMaster by Singer is ready to help you. Our Storm Damage Specialists offers full services to help restore and clean up your commercial property or business immediately. We have the specialized equipment, extensive training, and professional demeanor to take care of all storm damage needs.
Contact us today or call 1-855-574-6437 to help you with any storm damage restoration and clean up full services. ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to commercial storm damage restoration, contents pack out, clean up, and structural repairs. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Storm Damage Restoration Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from your organization’s particular loss. Call today!
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future storm damage.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of storm damage:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.