Recovering From Smoke Damages
Smoke damage requires a complete restoration of your home most of the time. Fire and smoke damage can destroy documents and electronics but these can possibly be recovered if action is taken quickly. We are here to help and we will assess the damage then recover all we can. See our fire damage restoration process to see the steps we take to help you recover after fire and smoke damage.
Our staff is very experienced in dealing with different types of smoke damage and helped both homeowners and business owners recover their damaged property. Working with us is very easy as well, all you have to do is call and talk to one of our representatives. Our team is fast, responsive, and will help you every step of the way.
Smoke and Soot Removal
The residue left behind after a fire is a biohazard, and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. We'll quickly assess the damage to find out the costs for fire restoration and examine if there's any additional damage from water or other factors. Once the amount of damage is determined, we'll come up with an estimate for the cleaning and restoration.
We suggest that you do not attempt any “do-it-yourself” cleaning methods. This could actually make the damage worse. Touching surfaces covered in soot can permanently set the soot. Please consider there are complex chemical reactions and hidden damage that are best restored with specific products, equipment, and expert methods. Returning your property back to pre-loss condition and helping families and individuals like you is what we do.
To ensure superior removal of soot, smoke and odor damage, we:
- Clean the ash residue that builds up on surfaces before it spreads
- Neutralize the odors to keep them from returning
- Remove the troubling reminders of soot, odor, and stains from at-risk items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, porcelain, as well as fabrics, upholstery and carpets
- Deodorize the carpets and curtains before they are cleaned
- Use special chemicals that break up the molecules in the smoke to get rid of the odors before dry cleaning your clothing