Commercial Flood Damage Repair & Cleanup Services
Our team at ServiceMaster by Singer offers professional flood damage repair and cleanup services for commercial businesses in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Wilmington, and the surrounding areas. We know that flood damage can be a serious issue for commercial properties, that’s why our team offers 24/7 emergency flood damage repair and cleanup services. Our flood damage repair experts have years of on-the-job knowledge and can help you throughout the flood damage repair process. From working with insurance carriers to keeping stakeholders informed.
Insurance providers in our area recommend our flood damage repair services for commercial businesses. Our full-service flood damage repair commitment means you don’t have to work with multiple contractors to get your business back to pre-loss conditions. This ensures you receive the best quality flood damage repair and cleanup services for your commercial property. We have decades of experience working with commercial companies to repair flood damage.
Full Flood Damage Repair & Cleanup Services:
- Thorough extraction of water and moisture
- Removal of water from affected structural elements and furnishings using advanced drying and dehumidification equipment
- Clean up and repair of affected structural elements, furnishings, and personal items
- Disinfection of damaged surfaces
- Mold removal if necessary
- Odor removal
- Content cleaning and pack-out
Contact Us for Commercial Flood Damage Repair & Cleanup Services
- We are active community members dedicated to doing the right thing for you and your business.
- Our team moves quickly to minimize the impact of flooding on your property.
- We can help you prepare a customized plan to bring your business back to pre-loss condition.
Regardless of how extensive the flooding is on your property; you will receive immediate attention and exceptional flood damage repair and cleanup services. Our team will help to protect and restore your commercial property to ensure that more severe damage does not occur. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 to ask about our commercial flood damage repair services.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive flood damage disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future flood damage.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of flood damage:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a hail damage and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.