Cleaning: Commercial Furniture Cleaning
If your commercial property or business undergoes fire damage, flooding or storm damage resulting in water damage, more than likely, furniture, electronics, documents, and other items in your property will be damaged. A small amount of sitting water or smoke residue can cause damage to upholstered furniture and may lead to mold growth if left on even for a short period.
Rather than tossing out your damaged furniture and replacing them, we can help try and salvage the pieces and restore them to their pre-loss condition. Restoring furnishings to pre-loss conditions .
When Dealing With Damaged Furniture:
- Do not touch anything with your bare hands. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- Do not attempt to clean the upholstered furniture.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Our Commercial Furniture Cleaning Process
If you have just had a spill on furniture, you should IMMEDIATELY take action to try to prevent further damage. Unless the liquid is dangerous for human contact, rapidly grab a clean white cloth and lightly dab the liquid on the affected surface. NO NOT RUB the liquid into the material. Once you have removed as much of the liquid as you can, without trying to agitate the fabric by rubbing it, get a new clean white cloth. Dampen the cloth in clean water, fold it over several times, take a clothing iron and turn up the heat and apply it over top of cloth on the affected surface (while making sure you do not burn the fabric or carpet with the iron). The damp cloth will absorb the liquid and the heat will help pull any dye that is not permanent. Keep changing out the towels, letting it absorb as much as possible. The heat will help in preventing even further damage to the affected fabric surface.
Using specially designed products, equipment, and methods, our upholstery experts will help restore the look of your upholstered furniture. We will utilize unique products and processes for each of the unique fabrics that you have in your belongings. Each fabric type must be treated with compounds that are particularly designed for them to achieve the best result. Since 1947, our company’s proprietary cleaning agents, methods, and procedures have been tweaked and refined to eventually earn us the position of being industry leading and revolutionarily successful. With the help of an experienced talented technician from our team, this approach has made millions of people that we serve nationwide into satisfied clients.
Our methods are safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics and can help:
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Note: Regarding stains, depending on the severity of the impact, the damage may be permanent. Stains have fundamentally changed the color of the fabric by dyeing it. Most fabrics start their life as white, with a dye added into it to create the final sale color. The fabric is specifically designed to take on dye and change color. The most important aspect to keep in mind is that the faster you get your fabrics cleaned, the better the chances of removing the spot.
- Reduce the effects of wear on furniture
- Regular vacuuming of the furniture removes debris from the fabric which reduces the wear and tear that the fabric is exposed to. Or you can cover it with a hard plastic and never sit on it. Memories of childhood.
- Extend the life of upholstery and protect your investment
- Eliminate persistent odors
- The first step in odor removal (as well as sanitization) is cleaning the affected furniture. Remember that the faster you get the process started, the better the chances of maximum recovery.
Based on your furniture restoration and cleaning needs, we will adapt our process to produce the best results for you. We will communicate and update you throughout the entire process.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Furniture Cleaning Process
Contact us or call 855-574-6437 when you need full-service professional commercial furniture restoration and cleaning. Our Furniture Cleaning Specialists work quickly and efficiently, with immediate results. We understand water damage can be detrimental to your property, and each situation is unique. Our technicians are IICRC certified and fully trained in using safe cleaning products, furniture restoration, and reupholstery.
If your property is in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., or Wilmington, contact us immediately to help with your furniture and upholstery restoration and cleaning services to save you stress, time, and money. ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to furniture cleaning, contents pack out, clean up, and structural repairs. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Furniture Cleaning Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover your furniture from becoming permanently damaged upholstery and fabric.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future blemished furniture.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of blemished furniture:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.