Tornado Damage Clean Up
Storm Damage: Commercial Tornado Damage Restoration & Clean Up
ServiceMaster by Singer provides full-service tornado damage restoration and clean up for the communities in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington. Tornadoes can strike your commercial property or business at any time without warning. The devastation after these storms varies from torn off roofs, broken windows, debris damage, and complete destruction of structures. There can often be no rhyme or reason when these storms hit, one building may have be total destroyed and the building next door has no visible damage.
Our Tornado Damage Restoration and Clean Up Specialists are here to help. With the proper tools and expertise, we will quickly and safely restore and clean up your commercial properties and businesses after the storm. Our 24/7 emergency response service for all storm damages, including tornadoes, is available any time you need us. ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to commercial tornado damage restoration, contents pack out, clean up, and structural repairs. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Tornado Damage Restoration Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from a devastating tornado. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 for your commercial tornado damage restoration and clean up needs.
Commercial Tornado Damage Restoration & Clean Up: Full Services
- Board up and tarping
- Commercial Clean Up
- Content Packing and Storing
- Data and Document Recovery
- Debris Removal
- Drying/Dehumidification and water removal
- Electronics Restoration
- Reconstruction Services
Our Commercial Tornado Damage Restoration & Clean Up Process
- Tornado damage assessment of the property to determine the best route of action for restoration and clean up.
- Secure your commercial property or business including, Board Up & Tarping of any structural openings.
- Debris Removal and salvage any belongings.
- Commercial Clean Up of the interior and exterior of the property.
- Our reconstruction team will rebuild your property to pre-storm condition.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Tornado Restoration and Clean Up Services
Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 for full-service tornado restoration and clean up. Our Debris Removal Specialists will remove storm debris from your property, and the cleanup will start immediately when we arrive at your location. We will have your commercial property or business fully restored and cleaned up after a tornado in no time. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in tornado damage restoration is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of a future tornado.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of a tornado:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.