Commercial Hurricane Damage Repair & Cleanup Services
Storms in the Northeast are not just limited to severe thunderstorms, they can include hurricane driven storms and heavy winds as well. Our team at ServiceMaster by Singer offers professional hurricane damage repair and cleanup services for commercial businesses and properties. We know that speed is important when considering disaster restoration for your commercial business. That is why our team offers 24/7 emergency hurricane damage repair services for commercial businesses. Our goal is to help you get back to pre-loss conditions, quickly and without headaches.
Our team has decades of experience working with business owners in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Wilmington, and the surrounding areas. We understand the intricacies of working with stakeholders and insurance carriers throughout the restoration process. From start to finish our team offers full-service hurricane repair. This means no more dealing with multiple contractors. It also helps our team ensure the highest quality service and repair work for your commercial property. Learn more about our full-service hurricane damage repair and cleanup services below.
Our Hurricane Damage Repair and Cleanup Services:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Emergency Board up and roof tarping
- Debris removal
- Interior & exterior reconstruction and repair
- Emergency drying and dehumidification
- Content packing and storage
- Restoring damaged items
Contact Us for Commercial Hurricane Damage Repair & Cleanup Services
- We are active community members dedicated to doing the right thing for you and your business.
- Our team moves quickly to minimize the impact of hurricane damage on your property.
- We can help you prepare a customized plan to bring your business back to pre-loss condition.
Regardless of how extensive the hurricane damage is to your property; you will receive immediate attention and exceptional hurricane damage repair services. Our team will help to protect and restore your commercial property to ensure that more severe damage does not occur. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6437 to ask about our commercial hurricane damage repair services.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive hurricane damage disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future hurricane damage.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of hurricane damage:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a hurricane damage and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.