Board Up And Tarping
Storm Damage: Commercial Board Up & Tarping
Fire, storms, civil and political unrest, or other damage can put your property at a security or liability risk. Contact ServiceMaster by Singer for emergency board up and tarping full-service. If you have fire damage, flooding, weather damage, water damage, vandalism, or other damages, our Board Up and Tarping Specialists will rapidly and effectively secure your commercial property or business.
We provide a year-round 24/7 emergency response for our board up and tarping services. We evaluate the current state of your commercial property and suggest our security plan. Insurance companies, insurance adjusters, local firefighters, and our satisfied customers recommend ServiceMaster by Singer. We will do whatever is necessary to get your commercial property back to its pre-loss condition, and to get your company back to an operational level. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in board up and tarping jobs is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality. We are a full-service restoration company and can act as a liaison for you between the loss event and all relevant stakeholders.
Commercial Board Up & Tarping: Full Services
- Secure and enclose all property entrances and openings.
- Boarding must be properly secured to prevent animals, people, etc. wandering in and taking contents or further damaging the property.
- Temporary building enclosures.
- Barricades on property.
- Cover exposed ceilings and roofs with tarps.
If the property is a total loss, we need to get the site fenced in for several reasons:
- Making sure no one wanders on the site (if they get hurt you may be liable)
- Securing the site for investigation of cause of loss.
- Note: The building my need to have to be secured by Private Security company to ensure further damage or loss of evidence.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Board Up & Tarping Services
Without board up and tarping structural openings, the property can experience theft, intrusion, injury, and more damages. It is important to contact ServiceMaster by Singer immediately to take advantage of our professional board up and tarping full services for your commercial properties or businesses. Board up and tarping the windows, roof, ceilings, and other structural openings will allow for more time to fully assess the damage to your property.
ServiceMaster by Singer has professional Board Up and Tarping Specialists with high-quality equipment for any emergency. Call immediately at 855-574-6437 to begin the full-service board up and tarping process for your commercial property or business.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of a future board up.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of a board up:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.