Mold Removal For Mount Washington Homes and Businesses
Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors. However, indoors mold growth should be avoided if possible.
You might ask yourself, where does mold come from? Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood, and drywall. It sustains itself by absorbing moisture and using that to spread. Depending on the area of the mold source, it can be of several types of household molds.
Common indoor mold type include Stachybotrys (black mold), penicillium, cladosporium, aspergillus, and alternaria. These household mold are known to cause health problems like:
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
| Mold Safety Tips
Should your residential or commercial property be affected by mold, get in contact with the mold removal experts at ServiceMaster by Singer by calling our emergency hotline at 1-855-574-6437.
Contact The Certified Mold Remediation Experts At ServiceMaster by Singer
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Residential and commercial mold damage restoration
- IICRC Certified Mold Remediation Company
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized ServiceMaster Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Reliable Name in the Restoration Industry
ServiceMaster by Singer is certified in mold remediation and mold removal by the IICRC. With the training, experience, and equipment needed to remove mold and repair the damage, you can rely on us to properly remove mold.
Our mold remediation process involves us investigating your home or business for the signs of mold growth. After assessing your the area for symptoms of mold being present, we'll inform you of our findings, and create a plan to help remove the mold, and suggests ways to prevent mold in the future.