ServiceMaster by Singer was contacted by the owner of the Crabby Jack's General Store, to repair the fire and smoke damage at their location inside Harborplace Mall. The fire started in the store above crabby jacks, and burnt holes through the ceiling of the Crabby Jack's store. For more information on the fire, visit Fox 45 News's website
The ceiling was repaired, the flooring and walls were replaced, and store merchandise were brought back in. The restoration work took around a week to complete and have the store opened again.
View photos and videos of the project in the gallery below.